Jam Pedals Delay Llama Analog Tape Delay Guitar Effect Pedal
The Delay Llama series is firstly designed with one thing in mind: Tape-Echo !
A fully analog, true-bypass, lo-fi delay pedal with a maximum delay time of 600ms. It features BBD analog chips, faithful reproductions of the Panasonic MN3205.
Give your repeats a great vintage analog tone !
The Delay Llama+ is also featuring a blue rectangular internal trimmer, to help you adjust the amount of maximum repeats.
With the use of the extra HOLD switch and expression pedal, you can turn the Delay Llama into a psychedelic sound generator !
HOLD foot-switch: While holding the switch down, your repeats turn into an infinite oscillation loop ! Take your foot off the switch and the number of the repeats is right back to where the repeats-knob is set at.
Expression pedal input: Plugging our expression pedal in (EXP2), you can adjust the Delay Time. Unfortunately not any expression pedal can be used.
The EXP2 Expression Pedal is sold separately for 35€ / $35
The Delay Llama+ can also be used with bass guitars.
*Caution : Using the Delay Llama with active pickups or high output pickups, can result in overly distorted repeats.
- Controls : Delay Level , Delay Time, Repeats, HOLD footswitch, Expression pedal input to control Delay Time, internal trimmer which adjusts the amount of maximum repeats.
- Works with 9V boss-type DC adaptor (negative tip) – not included
- Uses 30mA of power when ON
- Dimensions : 145 x 120 x 38 mm
- Weight : 0,5 kg / 1,1 lb
- Limited Life-time warranty !