65 Tupelo 1x12 Combo
The Tupelo is a breakthrough amplifier rooted in some lost early ‘60s designs from Britain's best designer. Adapted to a 6V6 power section, the Tupelo's unique circuitry creates a platform that reveals the true character of the 6V6 power tubes and takes them to surprising new levels.
The 6V6 power section colors the character of the front end to sound like outstanding examples of American circuitry from the late ‘50s through the mid-sixties while at the same time removing all the bad behaviors of those old amps. The Tupelo is a must for players whose ears are tuned to American circuits and sounds. Equally comfortable in every music genre, the hot-rodded Tupelo is a super-versatile cousin to the 65amps Lil' Elvis with more power, an astonishing vocabulary, touch sensitivity and harmonic richness. It is loaded with 65amp's "Master Voltage" circuitry to make the Tupelo comfortable at any volume in venues from bedroom to coffee house to small club to recording studio. The Tupelo also features a passive FX Loop, 2 speaker outs, 65amp's unique bias tremolo, and of course ... rich tone for days!
- Output: 20 watts
- Tubes: Three 12AX7 preamp tubes, two 6V6 output tubes, Solid State rectifier
- Combo speakers: 1x12" Celestion G12H30
- Panel controls: Volume, Smooth switch, Tone, Bump switch, Intensity, Speed, Master
- Extras: Series effects loop, two-button footswitch jack, dual speaker outs, switch for 8O & 16O impedance Cabinet: Finger-jointed Baltic birch
- Head: 24.75" W x 8.5" D x 10.5" H
- Combo: 25" W x 10" D x 19.75" H
- Weight in box: Head: 29lb., Combo: 57lb.
- Accessories: Footswitch included