American Vintage '58 Telecaster Maple Aged White Blonde
Original-era rock ‘n’ roll was in full swing in 1958, and the Telecaster was right there with it, already a must-have instrument for working guitarists nationwide. Built using original tooling and based on early 1958 models we tracked down, the U.S.-made American Vintage ’58 Telecaster is a must-have model for the guitarist who appreciates its place in music history, a transitional year when the Tele took on subtly stylish new design touches, including a “D”-shaped neck profile and staggered bridge pickup pole pieces.
- Ash body
- Early-1958 neck with "D"-shaped profile
- Specially voiced pickups, including staggered bridge-pickup pole magnets
- Single-ply white pickguard
- "Top hat" switch tip and flat-top knurled chrome control knobs
- String-through-body bridge with three solid-steel "barrel" saddles