Blueridge BR-40 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
**Call for Price**
The Blueridge BR-40 guitar is certainly the workhorse of the Blueridge Contemporary line. Every detail makes for easy playability & a big, powerful tone. The Blueridge guitar features a solid Sitka spruce top, mahogany back, sides, and peghead overlay. Gorgeous accoutrements like 5-ply body binding, mother-of-pearl inlays, and nickel-plated Kluson-style tuners. Authentic pre-war bracing ensures rich dreadnought tone and volume just like the finest vintage guitars.
An acoustic guitar that combines solid top-tone, classic styling, and an entry-level price.
- Select, solid Sitka spruce top with hand-carved parabolic braces in the authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Mahogany back and sides
- Natural high-gloss finish
- Black 5-ply body binding (B/W/B/W/B)
- Carved Mahogany, low profile neck with Mother-of-pearl dot position markers
- East Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Dovetail neck/body joint
- Ornate mother-of-pearl peghead inlay
- Bone nut and saddle
- Black pickguard
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Case or bag extra