Blueridge BR-43 Contemporary Series 000 Acoustic Guitar Natural
The BR-43 delivers super-traditional sound and feel with a modern look and low price. Even at this price point, these guitars are crafted with a solid spruce tops, hand-carved braces, mahogany backs and sides, and have a traditional dovetail neck joint usually found on more expensive instruments. It has beautiful pearl inlay work on the headstock and a 000-sized body and slim mahogany neck making it easy to play.
- Solid spruce top with handcarved parabolic X bracing
- Mahogany back and sides
- "000" body size with a 14th-fret body joint
- Low-profile, mahogany neck with adjustable truss rod
- East Indian Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Dovetail neck - body joint
- Blueridge banner and ornate inlay of white pearl and abalone
- Black pickguard
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Natural high-gloss finish
- Bone nut and saddle