Blueridge BR-43 Contemporary Series 000 Acoustic Guitar Natural
**Call for Price**
Blueridge has designed a beautiful little guitar in answer to numerous requests for a small, 3/4 size 6-string guitar thats easy to play for youngsters or anyone with smaller hands. Its the new BR-41. It features a stunning solid spruce top with handcarved bracing and mahogany back and sides for excellent tone and projection. A low-profile, mahogany neck with 22-7/8" scale makes playing easy on the fingers. Eye candy includes ornate inlays, tortoise body binding, vintage style tuners, and more.
The Blueridge BR-41 also makes for the perfect travel guitar as well as a convenient tool for songwriters. Check out all that the BR-41 has to offer and see how this would be a worthy addition to your collection.
Elegant 3/4 size 6-string guitar that' easy to play and easy on the eyes.
- 6-string Tenor-guitar sized body
- Solid spruce top with handcarved parabolic X bracing
- Mahogany back and sides
- Tortoise body binding with fine black and white purfling lines
- Low-profile, mahogany neck with adjustable truss rod
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Dovetail neck - body joint
- Blueridge banner and ornate inlay of white pearl and abalone
- Black pickguard
- Vintage-style open-back gears with butterbean-style nickel-plated tuners
- Scale length: 22-7/8"
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Natural high-gloss finish
- Bone nut and saddle
- Case or bag extra