Lexicon® Reverb Types:
- ROOM - Fast decaying reverb; great for a touch of ambience.
- PLATE - Renowned studio reverb found on classic recordings.
- REVERSE - Reverb in reverse; quietly crescendos to full volume.
- MODULATED - Lush modulating reverb ideal for chords.
- HALO - Shimmering reverb with cascading octave shifts.
- HALL - Large encompassing reverb with warm decay.
- SPRING - Classic “surf” reverb; great for Rockabilly too!
Compact Size with Soft Click, Vacuum-Style Footswitch
Tails On/Off Switch - When this switch is set to the On position, reverb tails will decay naturally when the effect is switched to bypass. When set to the Off position, reverb decays will end abruptly when the effect is switched to bypass.
True Stereo I/O
True Bypass circuitry preserves your tone in bypass
High-Voltage operation for uncompromised signal quality
Includes the following stage accessories:
- Stomplock™ knob guard locks your tone in place and prevent tampering or accidental knob adjustments onstage
- Custom-cut Hook and Loop Pedalboard Pad to attach and lock your pedals to your pedalboard
Input Separate Left and Right ¼" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve) Input Impedance Effect on: >1 MΩ (stereo), >500 kΩ (mono); Effect off: True hardwire bypass Output Separate Left and Right ¼" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve) Output Impedance Effect on: 1 kΩ; Effect off: True hardwire bypass Controls Level, Liveliness, Decay, Reverb Type Switches Soft Click, Vacuum Style Footswitch; Reverb Tails On/Off Toggle Switch Power Requirements 9 VDC external power supply (required) Power Consumption 675 mW (< 75 mA @ 9 VDC) Current Draw 75 mA (typical at 9 VDC) Power Supply Model PS0913DC-01 (US, JA, EU); PS0913DC-02 (AU, UK) Power Supply Output 9 VDC 1.3 A Dimensions 4.40” (L) x 2.65” (W) x 2.0” (H); 11.18cm (L) x 6.73cm (W) x 5.08cm (H) Weight 1 lb; 0.453 kg