Eastwood Airline Bobkat Black
One of the early "student" guitars found in North American Catalogs in the 1960s. This model was available under the brands of Airline, Supro, Kay and many others. This new Eastwood release is based on the original 1960′s Airline Bobkat, it features an updated adjustable truss rod and the modern popular Diamond Argyle single coil pickup.
- Body: Basswood
- Colours: Red, Black
- Pickups: 1 AIRLINE Vintage Argyle
- Switching: Solo/Rythm
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Bridge: Fixed Adjustable Wooden
- Neck: Maple, Bolt-on
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 25 1/2" (648mm)
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/8"
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: D'Addario #10