Eastwood Sidejack Baritone Deluxe Black Chrome Hardware with Tremolo
The SIDEJACK series are based on the 1960’s MOSRITE. Mosrite guitars were made in USA and began gaining in popularity in the early 1960’s with the help of The Ventures. Its distinctive shape features a reversed-Stratocaster look. The Sidejack is available in three different models.
- Body: Bound Solid Basswood
- Colours: Black
- Pickups: Two Vintage EW P-90's
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Bridge: PRO Adjustable Roller Bridge, Fender(r) style Tremolo
- Neck: Bound Maple, SET neck
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 28
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/8"
- Hardware: Gotoh style Nickel/Chrome or Gold
- Strings: #13-62 Baritone Light
- Unique Features: Baritone B-B tuning