Fender '65 Princeton Reverb Limited Edition Tweed Guitar Combo Amp
The Fender '65 Princeton Reverb Reissue Limited Tweed Edition is a phenomenal and portable combo that combines the best of '50s and '60s aesthetics and tonality with a lacquered tweed covering and Bassman grille cloth. Add in a single 10" Jensen P10Q alnico speaker, and all-tube tone and you have a veritable rock machine that's perfect in the living room or studio. Featuring Fender's distinguishable vintage vibe and long-spring Reverb and vibrato, this is a killer combo that sounds great at all volumes.
Loaded with a '65 Princeton Reverb circuit, it's powered by two 6V6 power tubes, three 12AX7, and one 12AT7 preamp tubes, and a 5AR4 rectifier. It's pedal-friendly with plenty of headroom, but it can also be cranked for some stellar overdrive - not to mention Fender's unmistakable clean tones. All you need to control it is the standard Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, and Intensity controls, and it also comes with a vintage-style Reverb/Vibrato footswitch. A nice, modern iteration of a vintage classic, this Fender '65 Princeton Reverb Reissue Limited Tweed Edition is sure to stand out. Includes a fitted cover.
- 10" Jensen P-10Q speaker
- 8 ohms
- 15 watts
- 120 volts
- 1965 Princeton Reverb circuit with 2 6V6 power tubes; 3 12 AX7 and 1 12AT7 preamp tubes; and 1 5AR4 rectifer
- 2 Inputs, Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed and Intensity controls
- Spring Reverb and Vibrato effects
- Vintage-style Reverb/Vibrato footswitch and Fitted Cover included
- 34 lb.
- Please note this amp is new, however does not include original box or packing material.