Fender Acoustasonic 90
The Fender Acoustasonic 90 is perfect for the acoustic guitarist who needs compact, powerful and affordable amplification, packing pure tone, great features and stage-worthy performance into a versatile and lightweight combo amp.
- 90 watts
- 8” speaker and high-frequency horn
- Two channels (instrument, mic) with individual volume, tone and effects controls
- Smart feedback elimination circuit
- Reverb, echo/delay, chorus, Vibratone and other effects
- XLR line output with ground lift
- Output Power / Output: 90 Watts
- Controls: Instrument Channel: Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass, FX Select, FX Level. Microphone Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, FX Select, FX Level.
- Amp Type: Digital
- Speaker: One - 8" Cloth-Surround Low-Frequency Driver, One - High Frequency Tweeter
- Unique Features: Smart feedback elimination circuit with on/off switch for each channel; studio-quality effects including reverb, delay, chorus, and more, soundman-friendly XLR line output with ground lift, auxiliary input for use with a media player; strong, lightweight five-ply hardwood construction, optional two-button effects select footswitch (P/N: 0064673000)