Fender Alkaline Trio Malibu Natural
You’ll immediately notice the fun, one-of-a-kind look of the Alkaline Trio Malibu™ acoustic guitar. The Chicago punk band has create one of the most distinctive Fender acoustic models ever made, with its immediately recognizable heart-shaped rosette and cool looking all-mahogany construction. The Fender Malibu guitar style dates to the late ’60s and offers a comfortable folk-sized body with a sweet, articulate tone great for beach parties, unplugged gigs and much more. And with its maple Stratocaster® neck with a comfortable “C” profile, the Alkaline Trio Malibu also feels great to electric guitarists.
- Folk-style acoustic created by Alkaline Trio
- Natural gloss finish mahogany top with scalloped “X” bracing, mahogany back and sides
- Maple Stratocaster® neck with “C” profile
- 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with Graph Tech® NuBone™ nut
- Rosewood bridge with compensated Graph Tech® Nubone™ saddle
- Alkaline Trio-designed heart rosette, multiple body binding