Fender American Vintage '63 Precision Bass Sonic Gray Rosewood
For the bassist who craves pure vintage Fender style, the American Vintage series presents original-era model year basses built with meticulous attention to accurate detail that bring Fender history and heritage to authentic and exciting new life.
The Precision Bass spent 1963 providing the irresistible heartbeat of Motown, the rumble beneath surf music and the foundation of just about everything else onstage and in studios everywhere. Built using original tooling and based on actual 1963 models we tracked down, the U.S.-made American Vintage ’63 Precision Bass returns you to that electrifying year with elegantly simple style, elemental build and feel, and pure vintage-style Precision tone.
- Slimmer neck with “C”-shaped profile
- Round-laminated rosewood fingerboard with clay-colored dot inlays
- Specially voiced pickups
- Auxiliary strap button on back of headstock
- Lower-mounted finger rest
- Reverse tuners
- Chrome pickup and “F”-stamped bridge covers