DISC - Fender American Vintage '65 Jazzmaster Round-Lam Rosewood 3-Color Sunburst
Built using original tooling and based on actual 1965 models we tracked down, the U.S.-made American Vintage ’65 Jazzmaster takes you back to the middle of that musically momentous decade, when the reverb-drenched surf had largely receded and the Jazzmaster acquired elegant new design features and began its long, steady ascent toward must-have status for subversive new generations of alternative guitarists in the decades to come.
- Mid-’60s “C”-shaped neck profile
- Bound round-laminated rosewood fingerboard with larger pearl dot inlays
- Specially voiced pickups
- Dual-circuit wiring and controls
- White “witch hat” control knobs
- Vintage-style floating tremolo bridge with lock button