Fender Coronado Guitar Rosewood Candy Apple Red
For the guitarist who appreciates a fabled Fender instrument with a special history, the Coronado guitar is back with greater sound, build and beauty than ever. In the mid-to-late 1960s, the Coronado family was Fender’s first foray into the hollow-body electric guitar world. Now the Coronado name and style have returned in an utterly cool Modern Player model with stunning looks, tone and features, including a thin semi-hollow body with stylish binding and bound f holes, special humbucking pickups, distinctive headstock, vintage-style bridge/tailpiece and much more. The return of a true Fender original.
- Thin semi-hollow maple body with alder center-block, bound top and back, and bound f holes
- 9.5”-radius bound rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets and white pearloid block inlays
- Dual Fideli’Tron humbucking pickups
- Three-way toggle pickup switch on lower horn
- Four skirted amp control knobs (volume and tone for each pickup)
- Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with floating “F” trapeze tailpiece