Fender Custom Shop "Golden Rose" 1959 Relic Rosewood Neck Stratocaster Copper
The Golden Rose Rises
A custom creation from Truetone Music, the "Golden Rose" 59 Strat came straight from the Custom Shop to Club Fender here on the edge of the west coast. Like the sun setting on the Pacific Ocean, the golden hue of the Copper Metallic finish is accented by the gold hardware and Anodized Gold pickguard, creating a Strat unlike any you've seen before. This part of a custom run we do (including a Tele, Jazzmaster and P Bass).
Loaded with Custom Shop Fat 50's pickups and an easy playing 60's Oval "C" neck shape and modern radius/frets, this guitar sounds and plays as stunning as it looks. Come to Club Fender to experience it today, or make it yours right here.
The instrument pictured is the one you will receive.
- Weight: 7.6 lbs
- Serial # R104985
- Finish Package: Relic
- Finish: Nitro Lacquer
- Color: Copper Metallic with Matching Headstock
- Pickguard: Anodized Gold
- Neck Pickup: Custom Shop Fat 50's
- Middle Pickup: Custom Shop Fat 50's
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Shop Fat 50's
- Body: Alder
- Heavy Checking
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Neck Shape:Mid 60's Oval "C"
- Frets: 21
- Fretwire: 6105
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck Nut Width: 1.650"
- Neck Thickness at 1st Fret: .790"
- Neck Thickness at 12th Fret: .930"
- Neck Butt Width: 2.200"
- Bone Nut
- Tuners: Vintage Gold with Fender Logo
- String Guide: Vintage Gold
- Bridge: Vintage Gold
- Neck Plate: Vintage Gold
- Back Plate: Anodized Gold
- Switch: 3 Way (can be changed to 5 way)