The early to mid 1960's was an iconic time for Fender, as well as a ground-breaking period in music history. By 1964, the world had changed and a new era was dawning. It was that year that this Stratocaster harkens back to.
The Fender Custom Shop has been crafting the finest instruments for 30 years now, and become known for their "Time Machine" series. This Limited Edition 1964 Strat Relic is one of the finest examples of the work coming out of Corona, California.
With the well-worn look of the Relic finish, this guitars has the appearance of one that was played night after night - and the Heavy Relic treatment on the back of the neck makes it feel that way too. Other features include hand-wound Fat 60's pickups, a AAA flame maple neck with 60's Oval "C" neck shape, 9.5” radius and 6105 frets, and vintage hardware. The lightweight body makes it comfortable to play all night. The classic Aged Olympic White nitro lacquer finish gives you the vintage vibe with modern playability. This is one of the best playing Strats we've received from Fender, and needs to be experienced.
Part # 9235000483
Come to Club Fender at Truetone Music to play it today, or make it yours right here.
- Serial # CZ545776
- Part # 9235000483
- Finish Package: Relic
- Finish: Nitro Lacquer
- Color: Aged Olympic White
- Pickguard: 3-ply Mint Green
- Neck Pickup: Handwound Fat 60's
- Middle Pickup: Handwound Fat 60's RWRP
- Bridge Pickup: Handwound Fat 60's
- Body: Alder - sort for lightweight
- Neck: AAA Flame Maple - Medium Tint
- Note: Heavy Relic back of neck; no finish from 1st to 12th fret
- Fretboard: AAA Rosewood Round Lam - sort for dark
- Neck Shape: 60's Oval "C"
- Frets: 21
- Fretwire: 6105
- Radius: 9.5"
- Neck Nut Width: 1.650"
- Neck Thickness at 1st Fret: .790"
- Neck Thickness at 12th Fret: .930"
- Neck Butt Width: 2.200"
- Bone Nut
- Tuners: Vintage
- String Guide: Vintage
- Bridge: Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Neck Plate: Vintage
- Back Plate: 3-ply Mint Green
- Switch: 5 Way
- Case, Strap and Certificate of Authenticity