DISC - Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition Green with Envy '64 Deluxe Reverb Surf Green Tube Guitar Amp Combo
One of a kind, Limited Edition hand-wired '64 Deluxe Reverb in Surf Green. This amp was built for a special Custom Shop event, as part of the "Green with Envy" series. Only one was made, and that's all there will ever be! It's a collectors dream come true - and only available at Truetone Music.
This very special amp also comes with a bonus: a Custom Shop branded hand-wired Clean Boost pedal, built by Stan Cotey. It's true-bypass, with gain, treble and bass controls that's perfect for additional tone-shaping when using this amazing sounding amp.
Played on countless hit recordings, the mid-'60s Deluxe Reverb is a timeless Fender classic and one of the most indispensable workhorse guitar amps ever made. Moderately powered and producing a full, snappy and crystalline tone, the pedal-friendly '64 Custom Deluxe Reverb carries on that legacy with incredible vintage-style tones, thanks to its modified all-tube hand-wired AB763 circuitry. Featuring Bright and Normal channels, tube-driven spring reverb and tremolo on both channels, and 20 watts of output power, this is the go-to amp for warm, clean tones and moderate breakup.
Come to Club Fender at Truetone Music to check this amp out, or order now to ship to your home. Only available here - did we mention it's the only one ever built? Once it's gone, it's gone!
- Hand-Wired All Tube AB763 Circuitry with Fender Pure Vintage “Blue” Tone Capacitors
- 20 Watts output power
- Single 12” Jensen® C-12Q Speaker with Ceramic Magnet
- Four 12AX7 and two 12AT7 preamp tubes; 5AR4/GZ34 rectifier tube; matched pair of 6V6 output tubes
- Two Channels (Normal, Bright)
- Four Inputs (Two Normal, Two Vibrato)
- Tube-Driven Fender Reverb and Tremolo (“Vibrato”) on both channels
- Schumacher transformers
- Finger Jointed Solid Pine Cabinet
- Extra-heavy textured vinyl covering and lightly aged silver grille cloth
- 2-Button Footswitch for Reverb and Tremolo On/Off
- Includes a Custom Hand-Wired, True-Bypass Tone-Shaping Clean Boost Pedal with Gain, Treble & Bass Controls Designed and Built by Stan Cotey.