Fender Duo-Sonic HS - Surf Pearl Green with Rosewood Fingerboard
SIZE MATTERS NOT
A modernized version of a student-turned-classic instrument originally released in 1956, the Duo-Sonic HS model’s compact form belies its giant-sized sound. It’s the ideal companion for adventurous players who aren’t afraid to buck the norm and shatter expectations.
- 24” scale length; “C”-shaped maple neck
- One Duo-Sonic single-coil neck pickup; one Duo-Sonic humbucking bridge pickup with coil-split capability
- 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Six-saddle string-through-body hardtail Strat® bridge with bent steel saddles
- Master Volume and Tone controls; three-way pickup switch