Fender Mustang 90 - Olympic White with Rosewood Fingerboard
HOT-RODDED UNDERGROUND SOUND
Perfect for garage rock and other styles that thrive on nonconformity, the Mustang 90 offers a distinctive take on a classic model. With upgraded features, unique aesthetics and fat Fender sound, this spirited instrument is perfect for players that march to a different beat. A new take on an underground classic, it stays true to the rebellious spirit that birthed rock ‘n’ roll.
- 24” scale length; “C”-shaped maple neck
- Two Mustang MP-90 pickups
- 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Six-saddle string-through-body hardtail Strat® bridge with bent steel saddles
- Master Volume and Tone controls; three-way pickup switch