Fender Road Worn '50s Telecaster Maple Blonde
Those who prize older instruments with the battered look of years on the road and the scars of countless gigs can still have that authentically aged vibe without spending decades on the road themselves. The irresistibly cool look of finish worn through to the wood, rusted hardware, a bruised neck and yellowing plastic parts are yours right away with Road Worn instruments. The Road Worn ’50s Telecaster sounds, looks and feels like it’s been there and back, has more than a few miles on it, and then some. With authentic 1950s styling aged to impart a lifetime of wear and tear that has somehow made it get even better, it’s a must-have for the guitar player who appreciates broken-in look and vibe.
- 1950s style with aged/worn body, neck, finish and hardware touches
- Maple neck with “C” profile
- 7.25”-radius maple fingerboard with 21 narrow jumbo frets
- Dual Tex-Mex™ single-coil pickups with three-way switching
- Vintage-style string-through-body Telecaster bridge with three chrome “barrel” saddles
- Worn nitrocellulose-lacquer finish