Fender Ron Emory "Loyalty" Parlor Vintage Sunburst
Parlor guitars have a compact shape and a gorgeous sound distinctly different from their larger acoustic cousins. The Ron Emory “Loyalty” Parlor model is designed by the acclaimed T.S.O.L. guitarist to offer the look, sound and extremely cool vibe of a finely crafted parlor guitar in an affordably priced instrument. Great for anyone who wants a sweet sounding, fun-to-play guitar for practice, songwriting and intimate performances, the “Loyalty” Parlor is equally at home with traditional blues, alt-country, folk ballads and more. Available in two equally cool versions: an all-ash guitar with a Butterscotch finish (inspired by Emory’s 1952 Telecaster®) and a sumptuous spruce top/mahogany body model with a vintage-style sunburst finish.
- Parlor-style acoustic guitar designed by Ron Emory of T.S.O.L.
- Ash-body model with quartersawn scalloped “X” bracing, Butterscotch finish and maple neck
- Vintage Sunburst-finish model with spruce top with quartersawn scalloped X bracing, mahogany back and sides, and mahogany neck
- 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with Graph Tech® NuBone™ nut
- Rosewood bridge with compensated Graph Tech® Nubone™ saddle
- Herringbone rosette, body and neck binding, tortoiseshell or gold pickguard