Fender Ron Emory "Loyalty" Slope Shoulder Dreadnought Vintage Sunburst
Ron Emory’s band, T.S.O.L., helped define the sound and spirit of Southern California’s late-’70s punk scene. The beautifully designed Ron Emory “Loyalty” Slope-Shoulder Dreadnought is a remarkable acoustic-electric that somehow captures the irreverent passion of punk, along with the traditional vibe of a vintage acoustic guitar. To create the “Loyalty,” Emory combined elements from his extensive personal instrument collection, including an all-ash model with a Butterscotch finish (inspired by his 1952 Telecaster®) and a sumptuous spruce top/mahogany body model with a vintage-style sunburst finish. In both cases, the result is a distinctively elegant guitar with superb playability, excellent tone and surprising affordability.
- Slope-shoulder dreadnought designed by Ron Emory of T.S.O.L.
- Fishman® Isys™ III pickup system with active preamp, tuner, volume and tone controls
- Ash-body model with quartersawn scalloped “X” bracing, Butterscotch finish and maple neck
- Vintage Sunburst-finish model with spruce top with quartersawn scalloped “X” bracing, mahogany back and sides, and mahogany neck
- 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with Graph Tech® NuBone™ nut
- Rosewood bridge with compensated Graph Tech® Nubone™ saddle