Fender Tim Armstrong Hellcat-12 Natural
The unmistakable sound of a well-made 12-string guitar is perfect for solo gigs and band performances, especially when it was designed by the founder of influential U.S. punk band Rancid. Tim Armstrong’s Hellcat is based on the old Fender acoustic that was his go-to guitar for songwriting, and quickly became one of the best-selling Fender acoustic artist models ever. With the Tim Armstrong Hellcat-12, that same classic vibe is offered in a 12-string version that simply rocks. Whether it’s alt-folk tunes at the college coffeehouse or slamming punk with a band, the Hellcat-12 combines great acoustic tone with versatile onboard electronics and a satin body and neck finish for smooth playability, all at a surprisingly low cost.
- 12-string Tim Armstrong signature model, concert body style acoustic-electric
- Fishman® Isys™ III pickup system with active preamp, tuner, volume and tone controls
- Natural-finish solid mahogany top with scalloped “X” bracing, mahogany back and sides
- Maple neck with satin finish
- 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with “Hellcat” and double-skull inlays
- Rosewood bridge with compensated Graph Tech® NuBone™ saddle