Fender Vince Ray Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar Outer Space
Fender and acclaimed hot rod artist Vince Ray are at it once again for one of their most deranged custom collaborations yet. From Ray's mad genius comes the Vince Ray Outer Space Bucket acoustic, which once again puts the dread in dreadnought with fantastical '50s-era horror comic imagery. This time, it depicts two twisted themes otherworldly Guitar Monster from Outer Space graphics on the front and Frankenstein-esque Guitar Creature graphics on the back. It's a terrific piece for any guitar arsenal and any Vince Ray collection, with other fine features including a convenient cutaway, resonant spruce top and mahogany back and sides, smooth-playing mahogany neck, onboard Fishman electronics for superb amplified performance, and more.
- Series: Hot Rod Design
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Body Top: Laminated Spruce
- Back and Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Neck: Mahogany, "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- String Nut: Graph Tech NuBone, 1.69" (42.9 mm)
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Graph Tech Nubone Saddle
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Special Electronics: Fishman Isys III System with Active Onboard Preamp and Tuner
- Controls: Built-In Chromatic Tuner with On/Off Switch, Volume, Bass, Mid,
- Other Features: 12th-Fret "F" Logo, "C"-Shaped Maple Neck, Quartersawn "X"
- Bracing, Strap-Pin and End-Pin Jack, Graph Tech Nuts and Saddles, Custom Artwork, Limited Edition 500-piece Run