Fulltone CUSTOM SHOP CS-OCD-GE Overdrive Guitar Effect Pedal
OCD Overdrive — Now with Germanium!
Ever since it was introduced in 2004, the Fulltone OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Drive) pedal has wormed its way into the rigs of the famous and filthy. Now Truetone Music is excited to present guitarists with the OCD-Ge Germanium — an "old-and-improved" version that uses a pair of vintage-style germanium diodes and two hard-clipping MOSFET transistors to work its overdrive magic, just like the very earliest OCDs, before these coveted components became rare and expensive. What happened is, Fulltone recently lucked into a cache of germanium diodes — and bought them all up. The result is a Custom Shop pedal with intense definition, a more tube-like feel, wider dynamic range, increased sustain, and a more highly focused single-note tone. And then there's that gorgeous Metallic Teal with chrome undercoat paint job!
Fulltone OCD-Ge Germanium Features:
- Vintage-style germanium diodes and hard-clipping mosfets
- Huge palette of available sounds
- Switchable hi- and lo-peak gain settings
- Redesigned output buffer that resists loading caused by pedals further in your chain
- Updated Class A-configured JFET input section with higher input impedance for better dynamic response
- Switchable Enhanced Bypass or True Bypass switching modes, with no pops or clicks in either mode