Fulltone Custom Shop Deja Vibe CS-MDV-1 Univibe Style Pedal
The MDV-1 has received a big overhaul, and it's moved over to our Custom Shop!
It's now the CS-MDV-1
- 15% smaller enclosure, still with top-mounted jacks for tight spaces.
- has MUCH slower and MUCH faster available speeds achieved by replacing the standard Speed pot everybody uses with a Fulltone custom-made Dual Photoresistor, while retaining the original Univibe's unique and crucial Oscillator circuit.
- has internal trimmer for fine-tuning the "Symmetry"..one of the reasons no 2 Univibe's sounds the same. You choose the 'feel."
- has a totally linear ramp up of the Speed knob (and external pedal).This is the bummer about older Deja'Vibes, other clones, and original Univibes: the speed controller has a spot where everything happens, making it hard to find the right speed.
Problem-solved with the CS-it has an External Pedal jack allowing the use of virtually any expression pedal out there, whether it has a 10K, a 50K, 100K, etc potentiometer. As i mentioned previously, you will LOVE the completely linear flow from slow to fast speeds.
- It has twice the available volume as any vibe clone, assuring that you don't get bogged-down in the mix when you kick it on...without being bright and cold sounding, and a super-low output impedance so it works with Fuzz and even the dirtiest of amps!
- 100% correct Vintage Univibe analog circuit with no opamps in the Audio path, still using 13 x Panasonic 2SC828 transistors, still the Fulltone Proprietary glass lens/ hermetically sealed photocells with correct incandescent bulb.