Gretsch G5420T Electromatic Bigsby Rosewood Fingerboard Orange
When the Gretsch® R&D team recently unearthed a Baldwin-era Filter’Tron pickup with knockout punch and phenomenal twang, they incorporated its DNA into the dynamic “Black Top” Filter’Tron™ humbucking pickups, which endow Electromatic hollow-body instruments such as the G5420T with an electrifying new voice and sonic identity.
The G5420T Electromatic® Hollow Body is a sharp-looking Gretsch guitar with a bound single-cutaway hollow body featuring sound post bracing and elegantly bound F Holes. Other features include a maple neck, bound rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and hump-block pearloid inlays, silver plexi pickguard, three-position pickup switch, classic “G-Arrow" control knobs, rosewood-based Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and Bigsby®-licensed B60 vibrato tailpiece, vintage-style open-back tuners and chrome-plated hardware.
- 5-ply maple hollow body in single cutaway style
- Gloss urethane finish
- Maple neck with rosewood fretboard
- "Black Top" Filter'Tron pickups in bridge and neck position
- 3-position pickup switching
- Individual neck and bridge pickup volume, master volume, and master tone controls
- Bigsby-licensed B60 vibrato tailpiece
- Rosewood-based Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Open-backed tuners
- Binding around top and back of body and f-holes