Gretsch G6228TG Players Edition Jet BT with Bigsby Gold Hardware Cadillac Green Electric Guitar
The all-new G6228TG Players Edition Jet™ BT with Bigsby® and Gold Hardware gives you powerful overdrive and shimmering cleans at the stomp of a switch.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies — Thick and Acoustically Rich
Each Jet BT begins with a select 1.85” mahogany body with maple top that produces a strong, balanced mid-range, while the chambered body delivers a smooth attack and extended bandwidth that is remarkably wide and harmonically rich.
Broad’Tron™ BT65 Pickups – Power & Fidelity
This powerful platform is fueled by all-new Gretsch Broad’Tron™ BT65 pickups. Designed by the famed Tim Shaw, the BT65 meticulously captures the guitar’s sonic palette and reproduces powerful mids, extended lows and an exceptionally clear, yet smooth high end. The result is the perfect mixture of wall-shaking power and full-spectrum fidelity that delivers unparalleled overdrive and shimmering cleans — all at the stomp of a switch.
Players Edition Comfort, Control & Performance
Responding to players’ need for increased comfort, the Jet BT features a lowered neck set that greatly improves fret-hand mobility while also giving the picking hand a closer approach, increasing comfort and accuracy. Our new full-access rolled cutaway and tapered heel allows the free access to upper frets without awkward pivoting or palm obstruction. This sleek design remains hidden, preserving a vintage aesthetic – a critical feature that is meant to be felt, not seen.
The Jet BT also comes equipped with additional Players Edition features that give you total control of your tone and performance, including no-load master tone pot with Squeezebox™ paper-in-oil capacitor, master volume with treble bleed circuit and individual pickup volume controls.
- The select mahogany body with maple top has modern chambering for a thick sonic profile that is astoundingly rich and acoustically resonant
- Mahogany neck
- 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and mother of pearl Big Block inlays
- All-new Broad’Tron™ BT65 pickups amplify the body’s tone and meticulously reproduce its sonic power and full-spectrum fidelity
- No-load master tone pot with Squeezebox paper-in-oil capacitor and master volume with treble bleed circuit give you complete tonal flexibility and control
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- String-thru Bigsby® B7 vibrato tailpiece
- Full-access rolled cutaway, Gotoh® locking tuning keys, Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut and strap locks for ultimate tour-worthy comfort and performance
- Available in Cadillac Green, Midnight Sapphire and Walnut Stain with black pickguard and gold hardware
- Includes hardshell case
Model Name: G6228TG Players Edition Jet™ BT with Bigsby® and Gold Hardware, Ebony Fingerboard, Cadillac Green
Model Number: 2403400848
Series: Professional Collection
Country of Origin: JP
Color: Cadillac Green
Body Finish: Gloss
Body Shape: Jet™
Neck Material: Mahogany
Neck Shape: Standard "U"
Neck Finish: Gloss
Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
Number of Frets: 22
Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
String Nut: Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
Position Inlays: Mother of Pearl Big Block
Bridge Pickup: Broad'Tron™ BT-65
Neck Pickup: Broad'Tron™ BT-65
Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
Pickup Configuration: Broad'Tron™ / Broad'Tron™
Hardware Finish: Gold
Tuning Machines: Gotoh® Locking
Pickguard: Bound Black Plexi with Gold Gretsch® Logo
Control Knobs: Arrow
Case/Bag: Included G6238 Gretsch® Deluxe Solid Body Hardshell (p/n 099-6410-000); Optional G2164 Gretsch® Solid Body Gig Bag (p/n 099-6460-000)