Martin D-1GT Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Natural
The Martin D-1GT Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar is designed with Martin's legendary tone, craftsmanship and playability with extraordinary value. This model features solid sapele spruce backs and sides, a solid Sitka spruce top and is polished to a high gloss.
Tonally, the advanced "hybrid" scalloped X-bracing delivers a powerful punch “ clear ringing treble and deep bass “ unique to Martin's 1 Series guitars. The D-1GT offers projection and bass response expected of this dreadnought body. Includes case.
- Model: D-1GT
- Body size: D-14 fret
- Top: solid sitka spruce
- Rosette: style 28
- Back material: solid sapele
- Side material: solid sapele
- Binding: black boltaron
- Neck shape: modified low oval
- Headstock: solid/standard taper
- Scale length: 25.4''
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard position inlays: style 28
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Bridge material: Richlite
- Bridge style: belly
- Tuning machines: chrome enclosed w/ small buttons
- Pickguard: black
- Case: 345 hardshell
- Interior label: paper label