Martin DCPA4 Performing Arts Series Cutaway Acoustic Electric Guitar - Natural
Your Stage-ready Martin!
What happens when you merge the classic look and feel of a traditional Martin acoustic guitar with the convenience of today's modern acoustic-electric? You get the Performing Artist series, that's what! Like so many classic Martins from years past, the Performing Artist series is crafted using nothing but the finest tonewoods, with solid Sitka spruce for the top and solid Sapele making up the back and sides. Add to this a satin-finished neck, a unique neck carve, and a convenient cutaway, and you've got a guitar that's downright inspiring to play. But this is only half the story.
Martin takes the acoustic-electric guitar on an evolutionary journey, equipping these instruments with the Fishman F1 Analog electronics system. Far more than a simple pickup system, the discreetly mounted F1 Analog system offers a convenient onboard tuner as well as volume and tone controls to help take charge of your sound. This is the Performing Artist DCPA4, a well-balanced instrument that's great for any style of music.
Martin DCPA4 Performing Artist Series Acoustic/Electric Guitar Features at a Glance:
- Finish: Polished Gloss Natural
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: D-14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid "x" Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16"
- Back Material: Solid Sapele
- Back Purfling: None
- Side Material: Solid Sapele
- Endpiece: None
- Endpiece Inlay: None
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Top Inlay Style: None
- Side Inlay: None
- Back Inlay: None
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- # Of Frets Clear: 14
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4"
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8"
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Offset Dots - White Abs
- Fingerboard Binding: None
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16"
- Saddle: 16" Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Sp Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (Msp7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Interior Label: None
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog
- Brown Hardshell Case Included