Recording King ROS-16 Century Series 12th Fret OOO Solid-Top Acoustic Guitar Natural
The Recording King ROS-16 is a 12th fret OOO-style acoustic guitar crafted from a vintage 1902 design. With a solid AA-grade Sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides, this guitar has the warm intimate sound you would expect from a classic 12th fret. The acoustic guitar's 1-13/16" nut width is a fingerpicker's dream, and professional appointments like the ebony fretboard, ebony pyramid bridge, bone nut and saddle insure this acoustic guitar sounds as great as it looks. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: 12th fret OOO
- Top material: solid AA grade Sitka spruce
- Back material: mahogany
- Side material: mahogany
- Top bracing pattern: fully scalloped X-bracing
- Top braces: scalloped spruce
- Neck material: 1-piece mahogany
- Neck profile: vintage "V"
- Neck joint: hand-cut dovetail
- Fretboard material: ebony
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Frets: 20 (12 open)
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1-13/16"
- Headstock type: slotted
- Headstock overlay: rosewood
- Tuning machines: Grover butterbean
- Body binding: grained ivoroid
- Rosette: 3-ring
- Top purfling: herringbone
- Fretboard inlays: diamond and square, pattern 1
- Bridge material: ebony
- Bridge shape: pyramid style
- Saddle: bone
- Bridge pins & endpin: ivory with black dot
- Finish: polyurethane, natural glossy
- Case sold separately