Used '19 Gretsch G5232T Electromatic Jet FT Wirth Bigsby Tahiti Red Electric Guitar W/ Bag
Includes a gig bag and complimentary set up done to the buyers specs.
Plug the Gretsch G5232T Electromatic Double Jet FT guitar into your favorite amp and crank it up — its chambered mahogany body supplies warmth, sustain, and all the full-bodied resonance you can handle. Blacktop Filter'Tron pickups deliver classic Gretsch humbucker tone, along with a healthy dose of single-coil-like bite. Individual pickup volume controls, a master tone knob, and a 3-position pickup toggle provide you with complete sonic control. As for playability, the G5232T's laurel-capped mahogany neck feels great in your hand. Play just one lick, and you'll get it. Complete with a Bigsby vibrato for added expressive textures, the G5232T Electromatic Double Jet FT is destined to become one of your favorite guitars.
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Electronic Double Jet
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Chambered Mahogany
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Color: Tahiti Red
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Laurel
- Fingerboard Material:Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay:Neo-Classic Thumbnails
- Number of Frets:22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:24.6"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Nut Material:GraphTech NuBone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Anchored Adjusto-Matic with Bigsby B50 tailpiece
- Neck Pickup:Black Top Filter'Tron Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Black Top Filter'Tron Humbucker
- Controls:1 x master volume, 2 x volume (neck/bridge), 1 x master tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch