Used Eastman AR910CE LTD Uptown Archtop Electric Guitar With OHSC
Eastman Uptown professional archtop guitars are each carved entirely by hand. The solid maple back and sides and solid aged spruce top are complimented by a 3-piece maple neck with a solid ebony fingerboard. All Eastman guitars feature X-style bracing. Heavy-duty tuners, a classically designed tailpiece, and a J.W. Eastman fiberglass case all come standard. Designed with the serious Jazz musician in mind, the Uptown 910 is everything a 17" hand-carved archtop guitar should be.
Our luthiers are renown world-wide for the quality of their hand-applied spirit varnish. Drawing on generations of expertise gained in the world of violins, Eastman has perfected a finish that enhances both the beauty and tone of the instrument. To create this handsome finish, our luthiers use spirit varnish and finish with two coats of lacquer. The lacquer is then buffed back almost to the spirit varnish leaving the protection of lacquer and the luster of spirit varnish.
- 17" Archtop with Cutaway and Set Pickups
- Blonde Finish
- Six Strings
- Ebony fretboard
- Solid spruce top (Hand Carved)
- Solid Maple back and sides (Hand Carved)
- Eastman Molded Fiberglass ATA Hardshell Case included
- Hand-Signed Certificate of Authenticity included
- Bound fretboard, bound f-holes
- Schaller Gold Tuning Machines
- Hand Rubbed, Ultra thin, Mineral spirit finish
- Pickup: Lollar