Used Swart Space Tone Reverb 1x12" Tweed Guitar Amp Combo
Up for sale is the legendary Swart Space Tone Reverb 112 combo guitar amp!
Great condition, say for some scuffs, see pics) structurally and sonically it is a beast!!!
This is essentially the Space Tone Reverb, a circuit based on the little 5W, Class A, single-ended 6V6'R ,but with new found bottom, and just amazing breakup. This amp has a lush tube reverb. In addition, the STR-Tweed has a switch that brings in more cleans, taming the breakup a bit when you want to tone it down. It really is a lot like that Space Tone 6V6 single, but with that big 12" speaker, bigger cabinet vibe riding along with some Swart magic. This cabinet is actually wider and deeper than the Atomic Space Tone, only losing a bit in the height department.
- 5W CLASS A ~ JUST INSANELY BIG TONE BREAKUP!
- Single-Ended Output - Zero Negative Feedback
- 100% Tube Circuit - GZ34 or 5Y3 Valve Rectifier
- Big Swart Tube Reverb - Foot Switchable
- Hot and Clean mode Switch
- Powered by choice of 6V6 or 6L6 (shod w/6V6)!
- JJ 12AX7(2) - JJ 12DW7 - EH 6V6GT - JJ GZ34 Rectifier
- Point to Point Hand Wired Circuit
- Cathode Biased (no need to bias)
- Carbon Comp Resistors ~ Mallory Caps
- Cloth Hook-Up Wire
- Hi/Lo Input for High & Low powered Pickups
- Heaters referenced to ground
- Standby Switch for tube warm-up, extending tube life
- All Swart Amplifiers employ Star Grounding
- 4/8 ohm 1/4" Out - Drive other Speaker/Cabinet
- Switchcraft 1/4 inch inputs and output
- CTS Potentiometers
- Custom High Quality USA Built Swart Spec Iron
- Speaker: 12" Mojotone BV-30H ~ 8 ohm
- Finger-Jointed, solid Pine Cab w/ Lacquer Tweed Cover
- Vintage Jewel Lamp ~ Circuit Fuse Protected