Aguilar Tone Hammer 350 Bass Amp Head B-STOCK
TONE HAMMER® 350
The Tone Hammer® 350 makes a big sound while having a tiny footprint! Boasting a 3 band EQ and 350 watts of power, this little beast gives you classic Aguilar tone in an easy to carry, 3 lb. package! Players on a budget can now have it all – tone, power and portability! Plus, it’s assembled at the Aguilar factory in NYC.
This particular amp is an open box B-Stock piece - there are some small scratches on the top. Nothing major, just shop worn (see photos). All functionality is perfect and the warranty still in place. So, if you're okay with that, you've found a great score!
- Power Output: 350 watts into 4 ohms, 175 watts into 8 ohms
- Preamp Section: Solid State
- Power Section: Class D
- Transformer: Switching mode power supply (SMPS)
- Tuner output
- EQ Section:
- Bass: +/- 17 dB @ 40 Hz
- Mid Level: +/- 16 dB
- Mid Frequency: 180 Hz – 1 kHz
- Treble: +/- 14 dB @ 4 kHz
- Drive Control: Fully adjustable, featuring Aguilar’s proprietary AGS (adaptive gain shaping) circuit.
- Inputs: One 1/4″ input jack, compatible with all active and passive basses
- -10dB input pad
- Speaker Output: Neutrik Speakon
- Balanced Output: XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
- Cooling: One high-quality whisper fan with thermal speed control
- Dimensions: 8.25″ W x 7.5″ D x 2.75″ H
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Warranty: Three year limited