Death By Audio Apocalypse Distortion Overdrive Fuzz EQ Guitar Pedal
FIVE CHANNELS OF THE APOCALYPSE
A clear sustaining overdriver run into one of 5 selectable post amplifiers into a sweepable frequency equalizer circuit. What does this mean? It's basically a huge range of intense and usable overdrive, distortion, EQ, and fuzz effects in one.
Use this pedal as a boost for solos, a great recording DI, your main guitar sound, a bass fuzz, or run any other sound you want through it to beef it up, blast it out, or energize it.
- Twin-T Scoop: A circuit adding bass and treble simultaneously. Quieter volume than the rest.
- War Fuzz: A very full and dynamic distortion with rich harmonics and sustain.
- Dual J-FET: Similar to the War Fuzz setting but it uses dual J-FETs to get its sound.
- Octave Rect: Sums the bottom and top halves of a waveform to create an octave up.
- Gain x1000: The gain is cranked up super high on this post amp causing strange results.
Drive: Controls the volume of the initial preamp inside the pedal. Turn it up to get more distortion and fuzz and back off of it to get more overdrives and boosts.
Sweepable Frequency Equalizer: This is a special tone knob designed to function as a multitude of tone controls all at once. Its range is extreme, beginning with a bass booster fading into a mid scoop, followed by a mid boost and into a few stages of treble boosting to give you a beautiful bright sound.
Dimensions: 5.9" x 4.6" x 2.5" (including knobs and jacks)
Weight: 18 oz.
Power: 9V (runs on standard 2.1mm negative center 9V adapter or included 9V battery).
Current Draw: 5.8 mA
HAND MADE IN NYC,
WHERE ALL GOOD THINGS ARE MADE
GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
All Death By Audio pedals are built with the finest components and constructed in the most robust way we possibly can.
We like to try to destroy things and build these pedals to withstand those urges.