Eastwood Airline Bighorn Electric Guitar - Sonic Silver
One of the early "student" guitars found in North American Catalogs in the 1960s. This model was available under the brands of Airline, Supro, Kay and many others. This new Eastwood release is based on the original 1960′s AIRLINE Bighorn, it features an updated adjustable bridge, truss rod and the modern popular Diamond Argyle single coil pickups.
For the modern guitarist, we’ve recreated this iconic vintage model with a full 25 ½” scale length, providing all of the 60’s vibe, with none of the sacrifices that can often come with using these student model beauties on the stage or in the studio.
- Body: Basswood
- Neck: Maple, Bolt-on
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 25 1/2" (648mm)
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/8" (41mm)
- Frets: 19, Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: Two AIRLINE Vintage Argyle Diamonds
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone
- Bridge: Tele Style 3-way Adjustable
- Hardware: Vintage Kluson Style Nickel/Chrome