Eastwood Airline Custom K-200 Deluxe Chambered Guitar Redburst
New for fall 2015 is the Eastwood K-200 STD, K-200 DLX and the K-200 Bass. These replicas of the 1967 Kustom K-200 models captures the original design features and upgrades a few things for modern playability. It has been described as the love child of Rickenbacker & Mosrite. The originals are getting very hard to find and the price keeps going up. This guitar has a tone chambered contoured body, dual vintage D-style pickups, 3-way switch with dual volume and tone controls. Modern upgrades will include an improved neck bolt design and a modern C-shaped slim taper neck profile.
- Body: Tone Chambered Mahogany
- Colours: Redburst
- Pickups: Dual Vintage D-style
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic, Custom Chrome Trapeze Tail (STD), Bigsby (DLX)
- Neck: Bound Maple, Bolt-on
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 25 1/2" (648mm)
- Width at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: D'Addario #10
- Case: Hardshell Case INCLUDED