Eastwood Airline H44 DLX Copper
Original price $ 599.00 - Original price $ 599.00
$ 599.00 - $ 599.00
Current price $ 599.00
The 1950's H44 was one of the coolest blues/slide guitars ever made that featured a short body with a FAT neck. The originals are becoming very hard to find and hard to play! We’ve improved the pickups and the stability of the neck but kept all the vintage appeal of the original. Better than the real thing!
- Body: Solid ASH
- Colours: Copper
- Pickups: Dual Mini Humbucker
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Bridge: Floating Wooden Bridge, Trapeze Tail
- Neck: Maple, Set Neck
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Block Markers, 20 Frets
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Width at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Hardware: Vintage Open Back Tuners
- Strings: #10-#46 D'Addarrio