Eastwood Airline Jupiter Redburst
The Airline Jupiter is reminiscent of the late 1950's Silvertone Jupiter model. The unique hollow-body design without F-Holes combine with the Airline ARGYLE Single coil pickups to produce a unique tone reminiscent from many early electric guitars from the 50's and 60's. The Jupiter is capable of producing clean or distorted tones without feedback.
- Body: Maple top, back and sides
- Colours: Redburst
- Pickups: Two AIRLINE Vintage Argyle Diamonds
- Switching: 3-Way, Vintage Flipper
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone
- Bridge: Fixed Adjustable Wooden, Trapeze Tail