Eastwood Airline Lefty Baritone Map Deluxe Guitar - Sea Foam Green Left Handed
MAP Guitars were made in the USA from 1958-64 by VALCO and sold through Montgomery Ward. The AIRLINE® MAP is a tribute to the NATIONAL Newport Guitar from 1962. This Baritone Model is new to the Airline MAP family in 2014. Today they are played by people like David Bowie, The Cure, Calexico and White Stripes. Original MAP Res-O-Glas models now sell for $3,000-$5,000.
FEATURES & SPECS
- Body: Tone Chambered Mahogany
- Colour: Seafoam Green
- Pickups: Two Alnico Hot-10 Humbuckers
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 2 Volume, 1 Tone
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic Stop Tail
- Neck: Bound Maple, Bolt-on
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Block Markers
- Scale Length: 27"
- Width at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Hardware: Grover Style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: D'Addario #13-62 Baritone Light
- Unique Features: NATIONAL Style Striped Pickguard