Eastwood Airline Map Deluxe With Bigsby Electric Guitar Seafoam Green
The Airline Map is Eastwood's tribute to the ever-stylish National Newport -- or Map Guitar -- from the 1960s. Icons of the studio and stage have recognized the draw of the vintage National guitars’ Valco designs, from The Cure’s Robert Smith to The Black Keys’ Dan Aurbach.
Their MAP guitar is crafted from tone-chambered mahogany rather than the original Res-O-Glas bodies of the mid-century, which adds stability while still focusing on the model’s famous resonant tone. Factor in the two Alnico Hot-10 humbuckers, and you’ve got a modern tone monster with familiar controls and all of the mojo of a vintage National.
FEATURES & SPECS
- Body: Tone Chambered Mahogany
- Colour: Seafoam Green
- Pickups: 2 Alnico Hot-10 Humbuckers
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 2 Volume, 1 Tone
- Bridge: BIGSBY tremolo, Roller Bridge
- Neck: Bound Maple, Bolt-on
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Block Markers
- Scale Length: 24 3/4" (628mm)
- Width at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Hardware: Grover Style Nickel/Chrome
- Unique Features: NATIONAL-Style Striped Pickguard