Eastwood Doubleneck 4/6 Guitar and Bass Guitar With Gig Bag Double Neck
Hi folks. Here we have our tribute to the rare 1960's Telestar 4/6 double-neck! You'll be the coolest guy on stage and ready to handle all stringed duties with the ability to change between your 6 string guitar and your 4 string bass. We've added some modern updates to make this a pro quality instrument.
FEATURES & SPECS
- Body: Bound Maple Top, Tone-Chambered Mahogany back and sides
- Colours: Sunburst
- Pickups: Two EW RTG SC, Single Bass EW RTG SC
- Switching: 3-Way Guitar, 3-Way GTR/Bass
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Bridge: PRO Adjustable Roller Bridge, Jazzmaster style Tremolo
- Neck: Bound Maple, Bolt-on necks
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Block Markers
- Scale Length: 24 3/4" zero fret, 30 1/2"
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/8"
- Hardware: Gotoh style Nickel/Chrome
- Guitar Strings: #9-46, Bass Strings: #45-102
- Gig Bag: INCLUDED