Eastwood Lap Steel Guitar Black
Eastwood's tribute to the NATIONAL Lap Steels. National, SUPRO® and AIRLINE Guitars were made in the USA from 1958-68 by VALCO and sold through Montgomery Ward. This new model is a more formidable version, featuring great tone and balance.
- Body: Basswood, 1 5/8" thick
- Colours: Red, Black, Seafoam Green
- Pickups: Hot-Rail Humbucker
- Switching: n/a
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Bridge: Fixed Strat Style, fully adjustable
- Neck: n/a
- Finger Board: Ceramic, Roman Numerals
- Scale Length: 22 1/2"
- Width at the Nut: 2"
- Hardware: Vintage Style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: #13-#58
- Case: n/a
- Unique Features: 1 5/8" thick body, vintage Airline LOGO