Eastwood May Queen Guitar - Red
New for fall 2015 is the Eastwood May Queen. This replica of the 1968 Teisco May Queen captures the original design features - hollowbody guitar shaped like an artist’s palette with a catseye soundhole - but upgrades the tremolo system and pickups. Initial pre-orders will include a hardshell case.
- Body: Tone Chambered Mahogany
- Colours: Red, Black
- Pickups: Dual Humbuckers
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic, Custom Chrome Tremolo Tail
- Neck: Bound Maple, Bolt-on
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 25 1/2" (648mm)
- Width at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: D'Addario #10
- Case: Hardshell Case INCLUDED
- Unique Features: May Queen Script on pickguard