Eastwood S Style 4-String Tenor Guitar - Sunburst With Gig Bag
Ever since our first collaboration with Warren Ellis on the arena Ellis Signature Tenor, we've received request after request for more electric tenors of all shapes and sizes... and who are we to deny?!
While our collection of Tenors has grown substantially to more than ten different models, there's always room for more. And there's definitely room for one like the Model S Tenor.
This is the first tenor guitar we've ever made in this aesthetic that features three individual single coil pickups. It's also got a solid alder body, a bolt-on maple neck, and a fully-adjustable S-style bridge. But the Model S Tenor as a whole will be greater than the sum of its parts, allowing you to create complex rich tones that will add the perfect edge to your next creative project.
We've only built 24 in each colour for this initial run, so don't miss out!
- Body: Solid Alder
- Neck: Maple, Bolt-on, Modern C Shape
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 23" (584mm)
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/16" (34mm)
- Frets: 21, Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 3x Warren Ellis Blade Single Coil
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Switching: 5-Way
- Bridge: Fully adjustable S-Style bridge
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: G- .042 / D- .032 / A- .018 / E- .011
- Unique Features: Intonatable bridge saddles
- Includes Gig bag