Eastwood Sidejack Baritone Deluxe Greenburst B-Stock
The SIDEJACK series are based on the 1960’s MOSRITE. Mosrite guitars were made in USA and began gaining in popularity in the early 1960’s with the help of The Ventures. Its distinctive shape features a reversed-Strat look.
Baritone guitars are a great instrument to have in the studio or at home - offering a deeper tone than standard guitars. The Eastwood Sidejack Baritone DLX is a superb choice if you dig that Mosrite-style look. From Spaghetti-Western style sounds to eerie Twin Peaks-esque sounds, it's a BARITONE guitar that'll take you there... and this could be the one for you.
This one in particular came to us as a brand new instrument - it's never been previously owned - but there was a slight blemish on the top of the headstock, so we marked it as a B-Stock piece at a discount. Check out the photos for a closeup of this. It's not a chip or ding; it looks more like the black paint didn't get applied to the wood, so it's just a discoloration thing. If you're okay with this and were looking for a killer baritone on a great deal, you've score here!
- Body: Bound Solid Basswood
- Colour: Greenburst
- Pickups: Two Vintage EW P-90's
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Bridge: PRO Adjustable Roller Bridge, Fender(r) style Tremolo
- Neck: Bound Maple, SET neck
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 28
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/8"
- Hardware: Gotoh style Nickel/Chrome or Gold
- Strings: #13-62 Baritone Light
- Unique Features: Baritone B-B tuning