Eastwood Sidejack Pro JM Electric Guitar Natural Finish
Meet our latest addition to the Sidejack Pro Series, the Pro JM. Our tribute to the original Mosrite Joe Maphis model, it follows the Sidejack Pro model in staying true to the original Mosrite aesthetics, but with our chunkier (F-style) C-profiled neck to make you feel instantly at home. With it's deceptively large body (think 335 size...) and our custom EoC M90 pickups, this could be one of the greatest Surf guitars we've made. If you're looking for a Jazzmaster alternative, look no further!
Many have lusted after a vintage Mosrite, but then you play one and you either love it or hate it. The super skinny frets, the flat fretboard, the ultra narrow neck - try to hit a note and bend it, see what happens... they are definitely an acquired taste. So we thought - ‘why not make a guitar that captures the same vibe, but has a much more familiar playability?
Our Sidejack Pro Series is the culmination of 15 years development and experience with our regular Sidejack Series, all of our passion and knowledge of Mosrite guitars, and all of our know-how of modern manufacturing techniques.
The Sidejack Pro JM merges Mosrite-influenced detailing with Fender©-style playability.
FEATURES & SPECS
- Body: Tone-Chambered Alder with German carve top
- Finishes: Natural, Sunburst, Black
- Pickups: 'Eastwood of Canada' Custom M-90 x2
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone ('Eastwood of Canada' Custom knobs)
- Bridge: 'Eastwood of Canada' Custom
- Neck: Bound Maple, Satin finish, Bolt-On Neck, 'Eastwood of Canada' Peanut neck plate
- Neck Profile: Mid C Shape
- Neck Radius: 10"
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro, Bound, '2-3-1' Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"(648mm)
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Custom Graphite, 1 5/8" width
- Tuners: Nickel Button Kluson-style
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Case/Gig Bag Not Included