Eastwood Surfcaster Guitar - Sea Foam Green
In 1991 the world got its first look at the Surfcaster. Geared towards not just the "surf" crowd, but also the country players, it featured a flamed maple top, dual lipstick pickups and a dive bombing tremolo system. We feel 25 years is long enough so we brought back an Eastwood tribute to this wonderful guitar.
- Body: Bound Tone Chambered Mahogany with Maple Top
- Colours:Flamed Cherryburst, Black and Seafoam Green
- Pickups: Dual EW Vintage Lipstick
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 1 Volume 1 Tone
- Bridge: Tremolo
- Neck: Bound Maple, Bolt-on neck
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Sharks Teeth Markers
- Scale Length: 25 1/2" scale
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/8"
- Hardware: Gotoh style Style Nickel/Chrome or Gold
- Strings: #10-#46
- Case: Hardshell tweed Included