Eastwood Warren Ellis Mandocello Cherry
Expanding on the success of the Warren Ellis Tenor Series, Eastwood had a proposal put forth from a customer to extend the range to include a "Mandocello" version. What is a Mandocello? It has eight strings, is tuned in fifths like a mandolin but is larger. They ship out tuned Cc-Gg-dd-aa (low to high in pitch, octave pairs for the C and G). It can be described as being to the mandolin what the cello is to the violin.
This is a very unique instrument, and the only thing like it out there. And, it's a great value, especially with the hardshell .
FEATURES & SPECS
- Body: Solid Alder
- Colours: Vintage Cream, Cherry
- Pickups: Mini Humbucker & Single Coil Blade
- Switching: Individual on-off
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Bridge: Fully adjustable Tele-Style bridge
- Neck: Maple, Bolt-on
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Width at the Nut: 1 3/16"
- Hardware: Kluson Style Nickel/Chrome
- Unique Features: Warren Ellis Signature Design